Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Big Will Pistols the Beast

Will got this on his second attempt, pressed it so fast I literally couldnt get the video going and barely missed his pullup. He will be a Beast Master the next time he tries this I'm sure. Will was SO helpful to all of us, Instuctors and students alike this weekend; what an incredible guy and fantasic instructor.


4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Wow. Doing a pistol with that much load is impressive and a HUGE feat of strength.

Franz Snideman said...

Thanks for sharing this video and all of the pics Rif. You are a good man for doing so brother!

Mark Reifkind said...

no problem franz

Christine said...

Holy cow. wow. WOW.

40 kg swings 20 x 5 ( 23 min) 40 kg belt squats 4 x 8, rev grip pullaparts 4 x 20

  Slow to warmup, stiff for no reason even slept well but once I got warm it went well 163.4