Saturday, April 14, 2007

DARC Land.


Lots of transfers with the two pood this morning and overall it went very well. Having the full morning to prepare is just great and I still can't beleive that after working saturday AMs for the last 9 years I dont have to anymore.It's like my weekend got extended by almost another day!

DARCS
16x20,30
24 kgx 16,20

32kg
x16
x20
x24
x30 reps x 2 rounds= 180 reps
x20
x20= 240 reps total
17,280 pounds total ( closing in on 20 k!)

I have to remember to respect this weight as it can't thow me off balance really quickly if I'm not fully paying attention. Especially at 162 lbs. A bit dehdrated from yesterday though and i can't let that happen again next week,its way too important. So I was a bit stiffer and creakier than normal this AM ,plus its raining bigtime and cold(er) again.

Kb Overhead Complex
Left side: snatch, windmill, negative press
RIght side: snatch, snatch hold, negative press

worked up to one set of 5 in the windmill with the 24 kg,left side
worked up to one set of 60 sec hold on the right side
5 sets overall and VERY pleased to see I can do the negative press on the right side with NO pain in the shoulder. very good.
Also putting this AFTER swings is better but definitely makes the weights heavier,lol.

Halos with 12 kg
10/10
12/12
14/14


datsit, gotta stretch.

2 comments:

D Silveri said...

Watching the amount of swings you do.... makes me think of how many were going to be doing in june... you gettin ready?

I'll be ramping up mine to get ready....

Mark Reifkind said...

oh yeah Dustin, I've got a cert to be ready for in two weeks. definitely have a full head of steam in june:))

and yes, you will be doing a lot of everything in june...

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...