Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day one

Had a great video of Team Leader will williams doing a pistol with the Beast during the Beast Challenge but for some reason the laptop is not converting it correctly and I couldnt get it to upload! Day one was very long but solid, all of Team Rif passed their snatch test and everyone realized just how very hard and tough the RKC cert really is.
I have my lecture and workouts to give today so I have to get going now to finish up the prep. Check tracys blog for pics and I will try to figure out the videos when I have more time.

2 comments:

Christine said...

"Team Rif" -- you need tshirts ;)

Mark Reifkind said...

LOL,thats a great idea Christine.

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...