Sunday, April 08, 2007

Serra Wins!

I can't beleive it! I didnt buy the fight because I didnt think Serra had a chance,who knew?

5 comments:

Royce said...

No kidding, I had no idea they were even on a card together. I gotta start paying closer attention.

Mark Reifkind said...

I almost bought the ppv but the rest of the card sucked anyway.the owners of ufc just bought the ride organization so things should be getting even more intersting in the future.

Royce said...

UFC bought Pride??
I don't if I like that........

Mark Reifkind said...

well it was either that or they go out of business.

Royce said...

I didn't know that either. I liked pride it had more of a raw edge it seemed. have you heard if it will stay seperate or ar they going to integrate everything

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...