Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thanks.

For reading my blog. One of the best things about getting the site meter on the blog is being able to see where the readers are coming from. I am getting readers from all over the world and that is perhaps the coolest part of this whole thing.

Sweden, Denmark, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, Finland, Belgium,Hungary, Turkey, Bulgaria, South Wales, United Kingdom are all represented and that is just today! I wish more people would comment but I understand if they do not wish too. It's just so cool to be able to communicate to so many people all over the world. Not to mention the entire US, west to east. I am honored.

Hopefully one of these days I can travel to do seminars and workshops in some of these places. Going to teach at the Danish RKC in 2008 is something I am so looking forwards to.

Thanks again to all!

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

wow man thanks so much for the kind words.there are greatly appreciated especially from a trainer as educated, thoughtfull and curious as yourself.
I always learn something from your posts and for that, thank you.

I am really enjoying sharing this training journey I call my life with people.It's what I am supposed to do. glad you found the blog, looking forwrd to more communication and dialogue with you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog! It's strange, I never thought that the internet would benefit my training so much.. Ten years ago, we just read BB magazines off the rack and went to the gym to do those crazy routines :) Today, with KBs and great sites like this, I'm learning all the time.

Mark Reifkind said...

marko, you are more than welcome. The internet is way cool in so many ways not the least of which is the ability of people like you and me, thousands of miles apart to be able to communicate so easily and so cheaply!

take care and good luck with your meet.

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...