Friday, October 27, 2006

Feeding time

It's four oclock now and time to start eating. What I want is some enchiladas or pancakes.Or even something simple like cereal but tomorrow is snatch day and what I need is a veggie stirfry.

The hardest part of eating right to me is not not eating the wrong foods, it's making sure I do eat the right foods.
So it's onions, garlic, cabbage,mushrooms, spinach, shallots,two eggs and about 3 ounces of swiss cheese stir fried in macademia nut oil and butter and I am seriously full.Yum yum yum yum yum.
Eating now signals the end of my work day and time to hunker down, relax and get ready for sleep. This rythym now helps create even more balance and stability in my life. Love that, lets me train that much harder!

New phrase I heard today

"Motion is Lotion"

Love it.

2 comments:

Royce said...

WOW Rif, I was out of touch for a few days and when I got on your blog you had several very very deep posts.
Sorry about the presses dude.
Thanks for continually giving me something to think about.

Mark Reifkind said...

hey royce, no worries about the presses dude. I've done enough presses to last a lifetime.its better not to hurt.

been letting go a bit more on the posts; hey, it's a blog,why not?

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...