Thursday, October 19, 2006

Extending the fast

This has definitely helped lower the bodyfat. Starting no earlier than 3 pm has made a big difference already. My body responds, good or bad, very quickly to stimuli. Waiting just that much longer after I get hungry seems to be the key. Lance Armstrong writes that when in training for the Tour ( and trying to cut weight) he would wait 2 hours after he finished one of his grueling rides to eat, to further the fat loss.

I used to fast the day before an ultra run to better increase my fat burning and it worked well. same principle I guess.

BW 162
BF 9.5%
Hydration 60.2 % this is the highest number I've seen. Didnt check water when I went 8.9.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...