Sunday, July 02, 2006

BREITBART.COM - Chewing the fat: New theories on world's obesity pandemic

BREITBART.COM - Chewing the fat: New theories on world's obesity pandemic

This is such crap! Anyone who deals in fitness KNOWS how badly people eat; and how much corn syrup, trans fats sugars, starches and overall JUST TOO MANY FREAKING CALORIES people overeat in a day. And how LITTLE real movement they do.

Everyone's always trying to find an excuse why its NOT what they are overeating and underworking that's making them fat.
Great, another excuse for the undisciplined and lazy to hang their hats on.

"I'm fat because I dont get enough sleep." Yeah, right.

2 comments:

Royce said...

BLAH BLAH BALH, 30% of the entire population probably has antibodies to the sneezy virus.
Take me for example
HARD job + karate + lifting = about 6000-6500 calories a day to gain muscle.
Eliminate hard job, karate, and working out, keep calories high=OBESE.

Very simple equation calories in vs calories out, it does not matter what "disease" or lifestye you lead.
Eat less than you burn. Thats it.
And like Jack Reape said, don't blame someone else if you can't do it.
I will bet you 10 bucks the author is overweight!

Royce said...

Oh yeah, fast food is poison, basically eat it and die young!!

Have you ever seen Supersize Me?
If not I HIGHLY recomend it.
I actually went with a group of my fellow employees and one of the women ( who weighed about 260 lbs ) said " I am so pissed, how can they sell stuff that is bad for you."
Basically her thought process was that if it is available to us it must not be that bad!!!!
Anyhow the movie is extremely well done.
JMHO

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...