Sunday, May 21, 2006

The gospel of Sq'waht

The gospel of Sq'waht

Perfect for a Sunday morning. The squat rack was my alter for many, many years.

4 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Rif,
Cool blog and I like all the links. The Gospel of Sq'waht is priceless. Thanks. Are you going to the level 2 RKC in a couple of weeks?

Mark Reifkind said...

thanks tom,and no, I wont be at the RKC two this year. thanks for reading.

Royce said...

LMAO. Riff too funny. Before I found KB's I wanted a home gym for the simple fact that I had begun to hate comercial gyms ( at least all the close ones to me ) with personal trainers who interupted your workouts to try to sell you a pack of crap. The very first thing I bought........a squat rack.

Royce said...

P.S. Even when I was doing curls I still did the outside the rack out of habit. LOL

35 lb 5 mile ruck 1:13:59 14:47 pace

  Felt surprisingly fresh this morning. I think the new, lower level of swing volume suits me Wasnt easy. but the legs obeyed for a change 1...