Friday, September 09, 2005

No NEt!

Man I have had two long days with no internet access and you think I would have dropped off the world. I felt absolutely disconnected from what has become my virtual world, this blog especially included.

You realize the scope and depth of what is possible in this cyber world when it is removed. My business, my interests, many many great and interesting friendships - are all on the web. It really is portal into infinity.

It is also very scary to realize just how quickly it can all come tumbling down when it is held together so tenuously in bytes and dots.and howmuch information and speed of access we have to lose. very different from just such a short time ago.

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

they did a server upgrade in my area and my router is too old I guess and crashed it! DOwn for two day i thought I was gonna die!LOL!! pathetic.

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...