Saturday, September 10, 2005

Training

Its been 33 years of continous training and competing and still one of my favorite things is to be able to get up early, have some seriously strong coffee and get myself ready to train first thing in the morning.

It rare these days to be able to train myself first, when my energy, both mental and phsyical, is at its highest( which for me is the AM). Got to put food on the table which means clients come first but on days like this where I am able to really hit it myself first is very special and brings back many fond memories when training myself was first, second and third on my list.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...