Friday, September 16, 2005

On my way back.

Still good.It feels normal now. but better. didnt bother me at work at all, thank God. still being very cautious( at least for me) . Very watchful of the shoulder as fascial tearing has to affect that front arm line meridian as well. go slow.

clean/squat/press
strange exercise choice for slow but I started with the eighteen
18x5+5 no problem
36x5r/18x5l still good
36x5r/ 26x5l still ok. I love this move. It is my substitute for the snatch. Never did really like that move although I could do it decently.
44x5r/26x5 l coolx3 sets

feels very good. need this.

front squat
36x6r/26x6l
36x6r/26x6l
44x6r/36x6l this feels normal.
44x6r/26x6l cautious.

supersetted all above with one foot bosu stands. Have to devote a separate workout to this now as I am not making much progess with the one foots depsite it being a good active rest

farmers walk with 36# low rack.
alternate arms each lap(50 feet)
3 sets of 4 laps. ankles are wobbly in the grass.

superset handstands with each rest interval. these are really getting solid again.anywhere.

datsit. later: boso bola for biceps rehab.

bodyweight: 161.6 ( lightest yet)
bodyfat 10% ON THE NOSE! excellent.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...