Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturdays

I love to train first thing in the day.One of my business goals revolves around being able to train myself first, then go to work( for a much shorter time,lol). Felt fairly recovered from yesterdays ( and the weeks) session.

9am 15 minute stretch out.one foot stands on bosu.

KB squat cleans
was thinking of doing swing, flip squats but didnt want a "centered' exercise. wanted it assymetrical as my hips were tight.
36x5+5x2 these feel great
44x5+5
53x5+5x3 sets. very solid. ballistic squats feel so much better to me than negative accentuated ones.maybe thats why I tended towards dive bombing my power squats.

72x3+3x3 these were tough to hold on my shoulder. almost strained the left rotator trying to stabilize the rack. legs feel strong though.

swing squats( just grab the horns-feel warmed up now)
53x10x3
72x5x3 sets ( right forearm tight) again legs feel good.

windmills
36x5+5
44x5+5x3 hips take forever to warm up!

supersetted with one foot bosu stands

actually held a left leg stand with eyes close for 3-4 seconds! not bad at all. right side about the same. Iw ill make the ten second challenge.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...