Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hard Wednesday

shoulder is still a bit touchy from Mondays two pood arm bars. right side is fine but left got subluxed a bit. goes to my theory that I should windmill on my left side and arm bar on the right, but who knows? I can get hurt sleeping.

Windmills( both sides)
36x5L+ right side stretch onlyx5
44x5L and 26 5 right
53x5 L and 36 5 right
53x5+5 both sides
x5+5 these are feeling ok, trying to stretch more on the right side.The key is that the overhead arm is moving ever so slightly to stay over the shoulder and balanced as the torso descends. If the shoulder is unstable, as mine is, it makes it very difficult to do but easy to see progress being made.
x5+5
x5+5 Mike did 10x10x10 with each arm with the Bulldog!!!

two kb one arm swings( all sets supersetted with Bosu one foot stands,30 second each leg)
36+26(62)x8
44x26(70)x8 I like these, lighter bell in front is harder than vice versa.
44+36(80)x8

one arm swing with the Bulldog(88)
88x8 WOW, this was way harder than I thought. Huge uptick in grip requirement and the things is way the hell out there. really wants to pull me over.
88x8 again tough but my hip snap is much inproved, as is my rooting ability.
88x7 left forearm/bicep strainy. Lots of body work recently

two kb one arm swing
53+44(97)x6 this was easier, alot, than the bulldog and felt lighter.


was going to do clean but left arm said no so

Handstands
6 sets of held handstands for about 10-15 seconds each.
shoulder and hips are twisted too much.HS felt strong though.

datsit

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...