Sunday, July 17, 2005

Assymmetrical training

I've been thinking about my musclar/skeletal imbalances lately and how symmetrical my training has become.Which doesnt feel good. I am getting stronger all over but my weaknesses arent coming up quickly enough.

heres a partial list of the exercises I would consider doing just one sided:

1) windmills left side: for left hip and glutes. shoulder stability is a plus

2) KB arm bar right side: to work the right shoulder stability

3) right arm lateral swing; for left to right rotation and right erector strength.also more left leg and hip work.

4) Left leg front lunge/KB in left arm

5) left arm farmers walk; to overload left leg/hip and right erector.

No comments:

205, 215, 217.5,205 x 1 x 6, 190 x 1 x 3, laterals, rear delts bw pushups

 Well this went great. not perfect but the basic premise worked and I'm happy. I was not optimistic at all about this at all given recen...