Sunday, July 03, 2005

Jerks

today was clean and jerks. I've never been very good at these,in part, to weak legs. Well I am doing them as much as a leg movement as anything.great total body movement too.

clean and jerks
36x5+5
44x5+5
53x5+5x3 really taking my time and getting tight and set between each part.less of a push press and getting towards a true jerk.

72x2+2x 2 its freakin easier for me to press these things with just my shoulders than to get "help" with my legs. not good. lots of work here to be done..

Dip thrusts
44x5+5x2 just trying to get my legs into it without losing the connection to the bell while its in the rack postition.

DARCs
44x30
53x50 strong!
72x50 not bad either
72x40
53x60 suprisingly strong. excellent

Arm Bars
44x5+5
53x5+5x3 these are feeling better. datsit. was really tired from all the H2H and the sun the day before. not enough water.

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...