Wednesday, June 12, 2024

185-205-185 technique work, 1 db lunge 4 x8/8, db curls

 Another night of horrible sleep. Glenn had a household emergency and wasnt there so I was solo,

Went back to the same technique as last monday but with a heel but it didn't feel good: way too vertical and lockouts were slow even at 185 so went back to layback til I see the X and it worked good

Pretty sore and beat up too, strained the middle finger knuckle somehow ( overstretching on the hang?  but it was tender, right hip still tender as I went into the hip fowarard position and woke up  with right  levator scap locked up!

Perfect! but it was decent nonetheless






 single db lunge  seemed to work as advertised. held the db on the same side as front leg and felt it in inner thigh. this might  help my righthip as I haven't been doing any unilateral work for it

we'll see

175.2

got to get some real sleep

No comments:

205 x 1 15 x 3/4 x 2, 205 x 1 x 5, 200 x 1 x 3, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8 db curls pullaparts

 This went very well. Learned a lot all the misses were at the top, in the groove. With this less dynamic start I will need to get stronger ...