Saturday, June 01, 2024

48 kg swings 20 x 5, 60 kg belt squat ( VMO tweak!) pullaparts

 This was a weird one.Glenn was out but that wasn't an issue. Slept well but my mind wasnt right. All this bullshit was israel and biden and trump getting convicted messed with me and it was hard to focus

But I did but still everything felt 'off'. Had a hard time getting in my legs.Swing height and power wasn't bad at all but I didn't feel right

Got through the swings and went right to the 60 as per the plan, first set was ok but felt the left vmo working too hard. Stopped at 8 reps instead of the planned on 10. Second set I stopped at four and it definitely was twinged a bit. 
FUCK

So stupid. should have warmed up with lighter bell.

But, as I write this at 7 pm it feels much better. thumped it, kinesiotape, kwon long ointment  and let it alone

Hope it's good for  the ruck tomorrow. I think it will be




No comments:

205 x 1 15 x 3/4 x 2, 205 x 1 x 5, 200 x 1 x 3, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8 db curls pullaparts

 This went very well. Learned a lot all the misses were at the top, in the groove. With this less dynamic start I will need to get stronger ...