Wednesday, June 26, 2024

205 x 1 215 x 3/4 x 2, 205 x 1 x 5, 200 x 1 x 3, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8 db curls pullaparts

 This went very well. Learned a lot all the misses were at the top, in the groove. With this less dynamic start I will need to get stronger but it seems to stay  in the groove better

I have to re drive the hip earlier as well over 205. Not as important below it but crucial at these top end

But it feels very natural and replicatable 

And nothing hurt. yet









174.0

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...