Wednesday, June 05, 2024

195 x 1 x 10, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, kb front squat 16 kg 3 x 5/5, db curls 12-20 lbs x 8

 Well that  was hard. Super tight and stiff from Monday. Luckily it was only 90 so I warmed up fast lol..
actually heat wasn't that hard but trying to get enough arch was for the first 3 sets or so. then it was ok

every rep was very similar and it bodes well for the technique and consistency

Still solo and that has it's pluses and minuses. definitely  allowed me to completely focus on myself but takes more total energy





one arm kb front squat 16 kg  5/3

surprisingly I could still feel the left VMO a bit on the first few reps although it loosened up quickly. I think this will be my next leg move on Saturdays. Legs are definitely down in size but that's no surprise
I also think more lunges too, alternating with pistols

174.4

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Slow but steady. No problems 45 lbs 6 laps 56 min 3 miles 173.3