Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ground Meat.

Man I cannot believe how sore I am. those windmills required so much tension and stretched everything so hard I am toast! Not to mention the DARCS. I dont think the heels are going to work with my knee. Left calf and knee were pretty tender today. Its a better position for power but I dont think I can tolerate it. we'll see . Jury is still out.

One thing for sure, I have let my hi rep conditioning go to shit .that stuff is just plain hard . Its also possible I need to go back to three days a week and build back up to four if I am going to focus back on kbs hard again. these puppies will make you tough. or quit.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

No pain, no gain.

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...