Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ground Meat.

Man I cannot believe how sore I am. those windmills required so much tension and stretched everything so hard I am toast! Not to mention the DARCS. I dont think the heels are going to work with my knee. Left calf and knee were pretty tender today. Its a better position for power but I dont think I can tolerate it. we'll see . Jury is still out.

One thing for sure, I have let my hi rep conditioning go to shit .that stuff is just plain hard . Its also possible I need to go back to three days a week and build back up to four if I am going to focus back on kbs hard again. these puppies will make you tough. or quit.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

No pain, no gain.

215 x 1, 225 miss x 2, 205 x 1 x 5 , side and rear delts , floor pushups ( deep, paused) 3 x 9

 Didnt sleep well last night and that didn't help. 205 and 215 were strong ( but not fast) and sure enough I didn't have enough spee...