Saturday, December 03, 2005

Gaining Muscle

Havent weighed myself in many days. Was eating too much and not doing enough work, so I thought. Weighed just 162.2 this am( after two cups of coffee too) at just 10.4% bf.
My lowest was 159 at 9.5 % bf that makes for 143.9 pounds of lean mass. 15 pounds bf

Today = 145.33 pounds lean mass.17 pounds bf. a decent pound and a half of lean mass. Plus I feel much stronger and thicker now. was weak at 159 and so little food. dont want to go much higher in actual weight. perhaps 165 if I can keep 10% or so. Of course these numbers are too small to be accurate but I care about trend more than absolute numbers.

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...