Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Back on track press day! 175/185 x 2 x 5 sets, swings, wt pushups

 







As bad as Monday was that's how good today  was! Everything I tried worked and I felt connected in my body and actually KNEW what I wanted to  do under the bar. And it felt solid.

LOAD THE BOW worked. Then SPOT THE X worked as well

Solved a lot of issued. Loading the bow made me take time to build total lower body tension and spotting the X made me keep the position. I lost the X a couple times which made me realized just how much I wasn't using this at ALL

Holding the X in sight also helps me keep the bow

Another insight, Have to have the bar UNDER the t shirt line not on it. This seems to make a big difference. Easier on first rep than second but on the second reps I missed it got a wobble pushing it forward. Right under the clavicle.

All the pieces that are certain are finally coming together it seems

And, glenn was right, when I do it right the bar DOES move back, not just up. When I'm wrong I'm wrong. Didn't think it was possible but it is

Also put my feet just a bit wider on the setup, seems they've gotten narrower as things have gone on and it's not as stable

24 kg swings

5 x 8/8 good after a stiff first set

wt pushups

bw  10
53 x 10 x 3

BW 176.8
BF 14.1
1 pm
176.8
11.1 %
59.3!











No comments:

Thursday Ruck

 Decent one.  Legs feeling heavy and tired but lungs and head good 45 lbs 6 laps 3 miles 60 min 175.2