Sunday, December 20, 2020

Cold, fast and angry ruck


 Nice and crisp 36 degrees this morning, which was great for me,  and my legs felt loose and my lungs felt open from the start and that was very  nice. I was also pissed at the clusterfuck that is going on in the election as well as the ninth month of this insane lockdown and was just freakin pissed and ended up pushing really hard for most of the two hours
THAT hasn't happened in a long time. A few years in fact. But my legs could do it

I averaged 3.6 MPH and hit a peak of 4.5 mph which is equivalent of a 13.6 min mile! sweet

Just felt good for a change.

Only did five squat stretches as I didn't want to stop. Did my usually stop and let the legs relax a bit and check twitter but overall super fast and strong

50lb ruck
12 laps
5 squat stretches
13,437 steps
6 miles

BW 177
BF 14.8

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...