Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Proud to lift like a girl"

Great highlights from this years American Open.Textbook studies of form, guts and heart.Not to mention some serious strength!

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Wow. Amazing. That recovery she did was unreal! Man I wish I could do the Olympic lifts. The barbell work has always hurt my back. The unilateral nature of KB's is a God sent for my lumbar spine. KB's, although not Olympic lifting, at least train similar motor qualties like speeda and power.

Kettelbell Lifting: As beneficial as O lifting in my oppinion (and alot easier to learn).

Mark Reifkind said...

agreed. I did some during my bbing days but I would have loved to get into it before I really got hurt. yeah, back when I was 14 or 15,lol!

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...