Wednesday, September 25, 2024

New Ulnar grip technique 185x1x3m190x1x3,195x1x3,185x1x3, 20 kg swings 5x5/5, floor pushups, 30, 20,20

 This went great! Not a problem at all setting up. Turns out I use the same pressure position on my floor pushups  as well. It will take a bit to get totally used to but I think I may have just solved the elbows flaring out problem!

Just have to lift thumb pad slightly off the bar on set up and it tucks my elbows naturally. Totally the opposite of the Press 2.00 from starting strength and it makes perfect sense if you think of how different the groove actually is from mine

CUES 

SETUP ON THE X

UNRACK

STIFF LEGS

STIFF BOUNCE

STAY ON THE X









173.3

No comments:

35 lb ruck 43:44 14:32

this went shockingly well. Actually thought I had a shot at sub 14:27 pace for an all time total best for either distances First time though...