Wednesday, September 11, 2024

185 x 1 x 6, 195 x 1 x 6 215-235 static holds, 20 kg swing 5 x 5x5, floor pushups28,28,20

 Slept like shit last night but didn't actually feel too bad and this workout was on fire! Could keep my knees locked and each set moved really really well

The cue were : LOCK  THE KNEES, PRESS TO THE X

The two things that matter most. If my knees flex too much I lose hip drive and the bar goes foward. If I lose the X the bar goes forward

If I lock the knees I don't have to think much about balance OR pausing. It happens

Not trying to push the bar back over my face makes the groove so much more simple






the static holds went great too. Overload and hyperfocus on locking and holding knees as well as staring at the X



BS 172.6

No comments:

185 x 1 x 6, 195 x 1 x 6, 20 kg swings 5 x 5/5, floor pushups 30, 30,20

 This went very well. really focused on holding the lockout better and that went overall well Two things, one, I have to be in perfect balan...