Saturday, September 28, 2024

48 kg swings 20 x 5, 48 kg squats 3 x 8, bw left leg lunges 3 x 10, pullaparts 3 x 30

 Wrist was still pretty jacked from wednesday; I thought  the swings would either fix it or fuck it and it fixed it. Must have been subluxed from the torque position on the bar. Have to adjust for that Monday

But all was well and warmups actually felt STRONG for a change grip  was no problem

Forgot to time the workout but it was between 25 and 30 min. Just Nick and me and really very little rest besides his set

I was sweating. Height and power not bad at all

172.8
13.6 ( bath )


No comments:

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 23 min, 36 kg belt squats 3 x 8, pullaparts 3 x 30, bulgarian spilt squats 3 x,8,6,6

 This was HAARD. Right first rib was out for SOME FUCKING WEIRD REASON RIGHT AFTER I GOT THE LEFT LAT TO SHUT UP I hoped the swing would re ...