Monday, September 30, 2024

215 miss x 2 , 205 x 1 x 2 ( 2 miss!) 200 x 1 x 3, laterals rear delts front raises

 First off again shit sleep. never thought  after my cats died I would have dogs too that woke up an hour before my stupid early alarm! so that didn't help then though my wrist feels normal now I didn't want to use the torque  technique again and elbow flare got me again! 

It works but I can't use it. arghh

So missed 215 twice for the same stupid reason: not accepting the elbow flare and just fighting to keep elbows in at start which isn't ( hasn't) worked/working

After going down and missing 180 I thought I just have to accept elbow flare just created more starting speed to flare after the sticking point.

ACK





172.6

No comments:

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 23 min, 36 kg belt squats 3 x 8, pullaparts 3 x 30, bulgarian spilt squats 3 x,8,6,6

 This was HAARD. Right first rib was out for SOME FUCKING WEIRD REASON RIGHT AFTER I GOT THE LEFT LAT TO SHUT UP I hoped the swing would re ...