Saturday, September 21, 2024

44 kg swings 25 x 5 ( 25 min!) 44 kg squats 3 x 8, lunges 3 x 6/6 pullaparts 3 x 30

Fell on my ass last night trying to avoid stepping onto my dog. He parked himself by my heels and I didn't realize it. Thought I might have some serious 'delayed' reaction bone or spine issue but all  was well. BUT same dog ( Ronin) woke me up at 2 am so I wasn't great this AM

BUT the workout went well although it was hard. Just me and Nick and it was fast. 25 sets in pretty spot on 25 min. I don't want to go any faster lol. Not even that fast but all sets were good and my back was fine ( although I don't know how. Landed square on my right glute. I fell well I have to say!)


172.8

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Slow but steady. No problems 45 lbs 6 laps 56 min 3 miles 173.3