Saturday, September 07, 2024

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 32 kg belt squat , 8,10,10 Stick lunges 3 x 6/6, pullaparts 2 x 30

This was the fastest ever with this protocol. Wasn't trying to go fast but could. and when I realized we were I didn't try to slow down either.

30 min for 200 reps. not bad at all

heartate about 130 at the end and probably that for the last 5-7 sets

Took a wider stance and used a more definitive hinge on purpose. My body was been talking to me to try this and I went for it. Resisted the temptation to also go to my lower heel Adidas shoe but was worried it would be too much of a change.

this felt strong

belt squats went well and decided to use the stick in the high  bar squat position for the lunges, working to keep back arch and eyes up for a change

Love it


BW 174
 

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Slept well and woke up fine. Even slightly cooler today but as soon as I started the ruck ( on the way OVER  to the park) the left glute st...