Saturday, August 24, 2024

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, BWsquat 1x 20, Alternating BW lunges 3 x 8/8, Ext rotators 3 x 12

 Slept well, body  felt good but took me awhile to warmup and find my groove, at least ten total sets, felt "wary" a long time

Went back to the old technique( standing plank/ hold at top) and perhaps that's it after last weeks quad dominant experiment

last ten sets felt 'normal' again but I was having trouble holding the plank solid.The least small technique change theses days seems like it affects EVERYTHING, especially balance and timing

But did them all in exactly 30 min with three of us going and without ( except the last 3-5 sets) trying to'

squats were hard but I got twenty. I took video but the depth looks so shallow  I didnt want to post it. and they  felt so deep lol

Lunges were good too using an upper body counter rotation like I used to

172.2

No comments:

185 x 1 x 6, 195 x 1 x 6, 20 kg swings 5 x 5/5, floor pushups 30, 30,20

 This went very well. really focused on holding the lockout better and that went overall well Two things, one, I have to be in perfect balan...