Wednesday, August 14, 2024

190 x 1 x 10, 20 kg swings, floor pushups, chicken wings

This was a good a group of reps as I've every done. I had a couple not perfects but the rest were as good as I've done yet

The difference was slight  but critical ( as always) . Instead of spotting the X as I rolled into the unracking with elbows all at once, I spotted the X, then set my elbows, then stood up and then pushed the bar back to my face and X

Because of the setup my elbows were slightly in front of the bar and hence the bar went back over my face much more easily AND faster

Very happy with this discovery

X

ELBOWS

UP

BAR TO FACE






swings

floor pushups 3 x 20

chicken wing rotators 3 x 15/15

173.8

No comments:

185 x 1 x 6, 195 x 1 x 6, 20 kg swings 5 x 5/5, floor pushups 30, 30,20

 This went very well. really focused on holding the lockout better and that went overall well Two things, one, I have to be in perfect balan...