Sunday, August 11, 2024

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 40 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 3/3, band ext rotator 3 x 15

 Changed my swing technique to a more quad dominant style. This is what I was doing for years  before I decided to switch focus to maximizing bell height. I've noticed my quad size is not where it was, or where I want it of late and I think this is why.

SO gripping the floor with the toes, breaking first at the knee and instead of working on holding the standing plank, focus on locking the knees and holding the quads tight.

Height was fine ( we'll see how it is with the heavier bells) and my legs were very fatigued by the end of the session

Perfect



173.2

No comments:

185 x 1 x 6, 195 x 1 x 6, 20 kg swings 5 x 5/5, floor pushups 30, 30,20

 This went very well. really focused on holding the lockout better and that went overall well Two things, one, I have to be in perfect balan...