Monday, July 29, 2024

175-200-185 presses ( walkout) laterals, rear delts and rev grip pushdowns

 This went fine and these felt relatively fine but I'm not sure I'm going to train it. Feels vulnerable a\ with the wide stance and the hips pushed so far forward. Not a lot of margin for error it seems. and that is with just 185-200

175 x 1
185 x 1
190 x 1
195 x  out in front
195 x 1
200 x 1 ( hard )
195 x 1
185 x 1 x 5




173.6
13.9

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...