Saturday, July 27, 2024

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 36 kg belt squats, pistol practice, pullaparts

 This went better than expected. Was a bit nervous about a few things, my trigger thumb,my right shoulder , my neck tightness to name a few

But been taking alleve for a few days and it's helping. forgot how much nsaids actually do work. Won't maintain too long but at this point the pain is worse for me than the meds

Swings actually felt strong but I needed to really concentrate on all the technical parts and not just expect it to be there, as I have been doing

Surprising too how well AXE style training seems to work. Kinda the best part of both worlds

Heavy and low reps and no timed rest actually building decent mvo2 endurance


Wanted to test out belt squats again and see if the left vmo would not tweak and it was fine

36 kg 3 x 8

pistol practice 3 x 5/5

pullaparts 3 x 30


173.4

11.9 (  bath)

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Slept well and woke up fine. Even slightly cooler today but as soon as I started the ruck ( on the way OVER  to the park) the left glute st...