Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Taking the presses out.

 Decided to stop pressing. It's been weighing on me for awhile. I'm tired of trying to figure this out and have been dreading my workouts. Plus I've started accumulating body tweaks from always changing techniques and I don't want to go back to being in pain because I'm chasing some number.

My body has changed these last six months and my stress levels since Oct 7  have been super high.Too high, it seems, to accommodate this level of max efforts

Did light  swings today and it was nice. Light  weight hard effort, lots of sweat in a low skill drill

Just a fucking workout for a change, not a performance and technical test

16 kg  swings 18 sets of 10/10

360 reps

12,960 lbs

floor pushups  3 x 20

taking this easy, shoulders are still achey and pecs too tight

Clubbell casts 15 lbs 3 x 8/8

bodyweight squats  3 x  20


datsit. Feel very good about the decision. back to focus on work capacity, strength  endurance and power training

 

No comments:

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 32 kg belt squat , 8,10,10 Stick lunges 3 x 6/6, pullaparts 2 x 30

This was the fastest ever with this protocol. Wasn't trying to go fast but could. and when I realized we were I didn't try to slow d...