Sunday, July 14, 2024

More bicep tendon issues, 32 kg swings 20 x 10

 Woke up with right bicep tendon not right and sure enough  shoulder felt wonky in the swings. But this time around set15 I felt some tearing sound as I started the first reps after the hike pass! Not bad but not good. No bleeding or gap ( felt like scar tissue) but it was tight all day

Didn't open up til this morning when I really got on the  teres major go figure. then it released across the board. But this one had me scared. MORE body maintenance needed it seems


goblet squats didnt feel good so I went to two hand supported pistols: two up one down and on both side for change. felt great

body weight squats / TKE's 4 sets of 15 each

pullaparts 3 x 30


173.4

11.9 ( bath)

No comments:

32 kg swings 20 x 10, 32 kg belt squat , 8,10,10 Stick lunges 3 x 6/6, pullaparts 2 x 30

This was the fastest ever with this protocol. Wasn't trying to go fast but could. and when I realized we were I didn't try to slow d...