Sunday, December 01, 2019

Short Thursday and fast Sunday ruck report


Thursday

Got it done but got commandeered mid ruck to help some people in the park and ended up cutting the ruck short buy ten minutes but I got my good deed for the day in instead

48 lb ruck
5 laps
50 min

Sunday
 Wasn't sure if I was going to get anything in at all giving the weather- severe rain and cold but the skies parted for me for a bit and I actually got all twelve laps in. In record time too! Tracy walked with me and she kept the pace up (no ruck for her though :) )

48 lb Ruck
12 laps
1:45 min!
RPE 1st hour 9 2nd hour 7.5

took awhile for the legs to loosen up- those pistols got the legs very well yesterday- but they did and the last half was very quick and loose

BW 173.4
BF 14.5


No comments:

195 x 1 x 11 , 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 35, 25

  Not great sleep and a bit sore ( no aspirin for last three days) so all in all it was a strong day . Just definitely not 'fresh'  ...