Friday, September 28, 2007

Well That makes a huge difference

I was pretty dissapointed when I received my Z health dvd and manual; not because what I got wasnt well done but it seemed that there was little infomation. That's because it hadn't been sent! Seems I had received only one of two dvd discs( the instructional part being left out) and an incomplete manual from a printers error.
Now I have both the correct set of dvds and the full manual and man, the detailed information is just what I needed. I knew something didnt seem right.Seeing someone do something and knowing the hows and the whys it is done are two different things. The dvd with just Dr Cobb demonstrating are nowhere near as important as him discussing the mechanics of what he is doing and how exactly it should be done. Great stuff.

No comments:

Thursday ruck

 Another decently strong one. Cool weather again and that helps.. Calves were tight, the only thing slowing me down 45 lb ruck 6 laps 3 mile...