Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday ruck

 Slept well and woke up fine. Even slightly cooler today but as soon as I started the ruck ( on the way OVER  to the park) the left glute started talking to me. Not bad but definitely there

Really slowed my pace and it felt ok but I'm still not sure why

After the first hour it felt normal again and I picked up my pace a but but weird. Lower glute into the IT band insertion ( but I don't feel IT band at all)

45 lb ruck

9 laps

4.5 miles

10,000 steps

1:25 min pace

ten min dog talking

1:45 total time on feet

172.8

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...