Wednesday, December 27, 2023

190 x 1x 8 , 20 kg transfers 5 x 16, floor pushups

 What a great day. Every thing went perfectly. Ever set was virtually identical to the one before.

Moved my stance back in to just a little bit wider than it's been this whole time, stopped trying to get my feet so far in front on the setup and it made it much easier to lock my knees out before I started. And I tried to just get a brief pause before I pressed

135 x 1
155 x 1
165 x 1
175 x 1
190 x 1 x 8




20 kg transfers 5 x 16

floorpushups 2  x 29

173.4
14.1

No comments:

Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10 St band rear delts 4 x 15

Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel Lord knows I...