Wednesday, May 17, 2023

205 x 1 x 8, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, light pushdowns

 This went great. Another decent nights sleep ( again no wine at all) and all the techniques and timing worked well

Cues

Wide stance

Wedge hips under bar( buckle over arch)

Spot X and arm angle same as back arch

Hips up to  unrack, don't lift from arms at all

Hip drive/Hip drive to press

For the unracking I have to think about NOT moving my upper body, even to the point where I'm thinking I'm pressing off the pins

normal warmups to 195 x 1 all solid

205 x MISS out in front craxy

205 x 1 set 3

all were good about the same. have to REALLY take my  time in the setup, getting my hips in front of the bar as much as possible set 4 the best set  of them all. THIS is the setup and timing


this went and felt as good as it's been. all very consistent and the pause is actually helping me

20 kg swings  5 x 8/8

band pushdowns 3 x 15

BW 176.6
BF 14.5



No comments:

195 x 1 x 8, 225 x miss x 2, 205 x 1, 20 kg swings 5 x 8/8, floor pushups 45, 40

 This went great and I damn near made 225 on a second attempt at the end. This is going to work Wasted a few warmup sets with false grip til...