Sunday, December 11, 2022

6 lap ruck in the rain

 


Shitty one, for a lot of reasons. The main one being the loadout still isn't right and I feel like all the weight is being carried by my hamstrings and glutes. Way  too low. I bought a 30 lb GoRuck weight  plate today and that should fix the problem

Have to be able to carry the weight higher up and this combination wasn't doing it. I could have built another 30 lbs sand pill but I've been wanting to try this anyway. If this doesn't work with this pack I'll buy  a GoRuck Rucker.

Tired of messing about with this

Pretty rainy too. everything swampy

47 lb ruck

6 laps

3 miles

3 mph ave speed

BW 175

BF 13.7

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...