Thursday, December 29, 2022

175 x 6 x 2, 185 x 6 x 2, 24 kg swings 4 x 8/8, band pushdowns, 3way db curls

 This went "ok" not as easy as I expected and the 'coil the spring " technique tweaked my left tricep early in the warmup! fuck. Was too vertical.ack. But the pause worked well 

Also, I think I need my head further back at the start. not just looking at the X as I can do that with my  eyes. It seems the head back clears the path the best

Instead of coiling the spring 'down', I think I need to push the bar down into the shoulders AS the hips shift forward- THAT part of the technique worked great

So basically a "layback" loading the bow

175 x 6 x 2

I did the first sets with the flat adidas shoe then realized it was harder to lay back so I switched to these shoes. Much better. this is the last set of the day
then  185 x 6 x 2

 this is the best example of what I'm trying to do


then 24 kg swings 4 x 8/8 tired by now

red band pushdowns 3 x 20
SS with 20 lb hammer curl, supinating curls, rev curls

BW 176.7
BF 14.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...