Monday, December 19, 2022

Sunday Ruck GoRuck rucker 45 lbs

 


Well this went very very  well. The only problem with this setup is that it's so efficient I ended up going much faster- and really taxing my lungs more than my legs

Not a bad problem at all really, just not used to it

First 3-4 laps I was hitting 8:30 per lap ( 17 min miles) no problem but then I realized I couldn't keep that pace and let it slow a bit to 9:00 per lap which is still 2 min per mile faster than the old pack Sunday pace

Just crazy what I difference it makes.

Not sure it will make me stronger but it will faster and improve max vo2 I'm sure

45 lb ruck

9 laps ( could have done 10 easy but wanted to see effect )

last lap (7:48)

1:40 min

BW 175.4
BF 14.5

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...