Saturday, December 17, 2022

60 and 68 kg One Arm Swings, 7 x 5/5, 2 x 5/5, 60 kg belt squats, pullaparts

 I was just  bit worried about this one. Left rhomboid/ trap/first rib were still no 100% and it was going to be 35 degrees in the garage and last cycle's heavy  day was not that strong as I recall

But slept well, back felt much better than the night before, warmup stretchout went well and when I hit the gym I  actually felt good, for a change. My mind was the best it's been in forever for some reason but I didn't question it.

I was definitely ready to go with the flow 

Left side hike pass was normal which I was worried about. No issues.

Warmups went well and the first set with the 60 was ok.

only  did two sets with the 68 which was fine. Lost balance on the transfer on the second set. haven't had to hike pass it on the right for awhile. kinda weird and harder than it should be
Height with both bells was better on video than they felt

Belt squat
40 kg x 5
60 kg x 3 x 8

these felt great! that extra arm reach at the bottom of the squat really lets me hit depth much more easily than any other cue. Not sure why but it's consistent now and much less stress on right knee or left adductor

Pullaparts  3 x 30

BW 174.8
BF 13.9

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...