Saturday, December 10, 2022

48 kg One arm swings, 48 kg belt squats, pullaparts

 Not a bad day at all. Super big rain storm but not that cold but dark and gloomy. Having to push myself more than in a long while to get up for these sessions. Not sure why but it doesn't really matter. Just have to go and do the best, and hardest I can.

Really does force the focus though

All's well that ends well and nothing tweaked and nothing ripped off

Did have to remind myself to make sure to keep my upper arm to ribcage on both the ascent and descent. Have been getting lazy there in my search for bell height

Which was decent btw, after I let myself do four lower height  sets once at weight

Safety first especially  when it's and I'm cold

48 kg One arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 4/4
24 kg x 4/4
28 kg x 4/3
32 kg x 4/3
36 kg x 4/3
40 kg x 4/3
48 kg x 5/5 x 12 sets

Super fast pace, as glenn was doing lower reps and nick was jumping right in! heartrate high but I got it done

48 kg belt squats
36 x 5 warmups
48 x 3 x 8 reps 
these felt great, no knee issue. Remember to REACH as I go to depth. seemed to help balance made depth better.
another thing I've forgotten
 Mini band pullaparts
3  x 30

BW 174.8
BF 13.7
W 57.4  bath

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...