Saturday, December 24, 2022

40 kg One arm swings 20 x 5/5, 40 kg belt squat , pullaparts

 This went very well. Switched up technique back to the athletic hinge and while it felt great in the session now my lower back is just slightly saying hello and I never like that

Power, height speed and recovery between sets were very solid. And absolutely NO trace of lower back involvement during training; in fact just the opposite; the load was very evenly distributed. Perhaps I just have to get used to it. We'll certainly see tomorrow

I've been thinking 'squat then hinge and lockout from the knee' for a long while. today it  was slightly wider stance, and thought 'hips back then shock absorb from the knees/legs'. video was another angle( glenn out ) so I'm not sure of height comparably but I think the float was good.

I'll know more tomorrow

40 kg one arm swings
16 kg x 5/5 x 2
20 kg x 4/4 
24 kg x 4/3
28 kg x 4/3
32 kg x 4/3
40 kg x 5/5 x 20

then 40 kg belt squats 3 x 12 these all felt good

 pullaparts 3 x 30

BW 175.2
BF 13.7 bath
W 57.7

No comments:

Sunday ruck

 Another steady but slow one. Not bad at all but no records set. legs still heavy 45lbs 9 laps 4.5 miles 1:30 min lots of little shake out b...