Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday ruck

 


Not too bad, much  better than last week although  I spent way  too much time stopping and chatting with  dogs and their  humans. Actually had to cut a lap BUT I spent two hours on my feet AND I added back in the supported squat stretches and they not only  didn't hurt but they felt so good. After each squat the legs were definitely looser and the pace faster than before.

Plus I think this will definitely help my hip and knee mobility and my  belt squat depth going forward

45 lb ruck

11 laps

1:55 min

2:05 door to door

4  supported squat stretches 15 sec each

BW 173.8
BF 12.7 !!

No comments:

44 kg swings 25 x 5, 44 kg belt squats 3 x 10, pistols 3 x 4, pullaparts 3 x 30

 This was strong but not well focused as was up a lot last night with the dogs ( luna stayed over and no one really settled ) But things wer...